We are raising money for our New York trip and everyone can help!
Please bring your garage sale items to the ACHS east side, scene shop doors (near the garage door on the SE side of the building) during any of the following times. We can’t accept a few items so please consult the attachment for information.
June 9 5:30-9:30pm
June 12 5:00-7:00pm
June 13 9:00AM – Noon
June 16 6:00-9:00pm
Thank you! All remaining items on June 20 will be donated to the DAV.
We are also looking for volunteers to help our fundraising committee in various ways over the next couple weeks. Please check out our VolunteerSpot page at http://vols.pt/VoyqBP for the specific shift times and positions, but here is a summary of the days we need help.
- Tuesday, June 9: Sale item collectors (5:30-7:30pm, 7:30-9:30pm)
- Friday, June 12: Sale item collectors (5:00-7:00pm)
- Saturday, June 13: Sale item collectors (9-10:30am, 10:30am-12:00pm)
- Tuesday, June 16: Sale item collectors and sale setup (6:00-9:00pm)
- Wednesday, June 17: Sale setup (6:00-9:00pm)
- Thursday, June 18: Sale setup 6:00-9:00pm)
- Friday, June 19: Sale setup; Cookies/Bars (6:00-8:00pm)
- Saturday, June 20: Sales (6:30-8:30am, 8:00-11:00am, 10:30am-1:30pm, 1:00-2:00pm); Cleanup (2:00-3:00pm)
Note: Students are welcome to sign up to help, but we do need at least half of the sales staff to be adults.
We are also looking for 20 people to bring 2 dozen cookies/bars (2-3 cookies/bars per small ziplock bag) that will be sold for $1 each. You can sign-up to bring these on VolunteerSpot on the June 19 date, as we would like to have these items then.